This tour will take you through lake manyara, serengeti ngorongoro crater and you will be able to see the big five, Tanzania is home of wildlife and game drive through all around the world, making tours and safaris with dunia tours & safaris give you unforgotten memory.
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park. After breakfast, our driver will drive you to Lake Manyara for a full day game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park, See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall, Dinner and overnight at jambo campsite
Accommodation on arrival day can be arranged for extra cost.
Day 2: Lake manyara to Serengeti National Park
Early in the morning after breakfast our driver guide will drive from lake manyara to Serengeti National Park Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A good-looking four hour drive, full day game drive together with late evening game drive, dinner and overnight at seronera campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti to Ngorongoro
Serengeti to Ngorongoro, after a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, our well proffessional and experienced driver will drive you all through serengeti way to ngorongoro crater explain enroute wildlife and natural beauty of the Tanzania, where the night will be spent on the crater rim, dinner and overnight at ngorongoro simba campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater tour to Arusha
Ngorongoro Crater tour – back to Arusha. Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches. Later proceed back to Arusha
We will dropped you off at the airport at the end of your tour.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- A day room at the end of the tour
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport (Airport pick up and drop off)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)